I provide you with supportive inspiration to…
- Live authentically by aligning their actions with their core values
- Honor the body by developing healthy nourishment habits
- Embrace adventure by moving beyond fear and expanding their perspective
- Activate creativity by translating their passions into reality
- Restore self-care by exploring their needs and desires
- Take living personallyTM by transforming their lives into one that represents them
These are keys areas of focus that help my personal and organizational clients live sustainable lives.
A holistic approach
I practice a holistic approach to nutrition, which means that I look at how all areas of your life are connected. Does stress at your job or in your relationship cause you to overeat? Does lack of sleep or low energy prevent you from exercising? As we work together, we look at how all parts of your life affect the whole.
No one diet works for everyone
The concept of bio-individuality is that each person has their own nutritional needs. So, when the experts say, “dairy is good for you” or “fat is unhealthy,” it’s too much of a generalization. One person’s food is another person’s poison, and that’s why fad diets don’t work in the long run. I look at your age, health, activity level, blood type, metabolic rate and personal preferences to determine your dietary needs.
Everything is food
Healthy relationships, a fulfilling career, regular physical activity and a spiritual practice are essential forms of nourishment. When these “primary foods” are embraced at a level that makes sense for your body, what you eat becomes secondary.
Not sure yet?